Delays

Well, unless I magically find a ride to Lake Itasca before June 6, it looks like I’ll have to delay my start date. My initial ride up there cancelled and I’m struggling to find another one.

My only option left is riding a bus to Bemidji, MN and buying another canoe locally.  Perhaps this should have been my plan from the start. I really don’t like this option for a couple of reasons: it delays me and I feel like Foggy Bottom Canoe’s donation was a waste. I still want to represent them for their extreme kindness.

I guess you can plan for anything except the human element.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s